Important Note

We are flattered by imitators, but as a word of caution, if you find any sites similar to ours, they are in no way affiliated to us. If you want to experience the original Guangzhou walking tours and travel like a local, book your tours with us now

Follow Us

Follow JANVI TOURS on Facebook

Follow JANVI TOURS on Twitter

Follow JANVI TOURS on YouTube

Search Online

Recommended By

Visitors Online

We have 24 guests online
Home Informations Before Start Your Trip Before Start Your Trip - Page3
Article Index
Before Start Your Trip
Cost and Money
What to Pcak
All Pages



What to Pcak

Print your documents with Chinese fonts: I suggest before travelling to print all related papers of hotel reservations with your hotel address, phone numbers etc including the Chinese fonts. This will help with communication and avoid misunderstanding.

Luggage and bags: You have to have extra bag because GZ is a paradise for shopping and youi can find easily lot fake things but in acceptable qualities and off course cheap price.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: For summer time in GZ (May to July), wearing jeans will be a torture. Most likely it'll be soaked with sweat and you'll faint from heatstroke. Wear light. Clothes are cheap and most is for the the climate of China, but their sizes are very, SMALL, so bring your own shorts, etc., unless you are tiny. You Can choose to wear sandals or any open toes shoes. Be sure to bring rain gear from June to August. For ladies, one thing for sure, an umbrella is a must bring item.Under 36 degrees hot sun and cloudless sky, the umbrella is a godsend.

Photo Equipment: Tough to buy a camera here cause Mostly 220V unless the voltage in your country is same as here. Beware of brand batteries in China because they can leak! Be sure to remove them after your trip. Better yet, bring your own rechargeable NiMh and save money since these batteries last longer than many alkalines and you'll always have some on hand. Be sure the charger you use can handle both 120vac and 240vac. Note that no adapter is needed for using USA "two prong" plugs in China outlets. The grounded "Three prong" outlets will need an adapter unless you decide to snip off that 3rd prong. An adapter will be needed for both 2 & 3 prong plugs in Hong Kong because their outlets are different than those in China. Also an adapter will be needed for any HK 220-240 vac plug to be used in China (or China plug used in HK) even though they are both the same voltage 220-240 vac because they are very different.

Miscellaneous: Sun glasses, sun hat, and small bag which carry the important thing like passport, some tips etc. Buy a GSM local sim chip.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: May be some basic medicine can be carry with you.What you don't have you can buy locally.